8. Plan Unveiling
You will end up watching this video many many times in an attempt to perfect it. Things you will want to focus on are:
- Making sure photos are not duplicated
- Ensuring the photos do not jump around too much in the order presented. For example, you want to avoid having a picture of your mom at age 50 immediately preceding one at age 30 so as not to disrupt the flow of the story.
- Paring down total number of photos to fit the chapters and the songs in the chapters
- Timing specific pictures to fit with the words sung in the songs, where such a fit would make a big impact
- Checking for spelling errors, general wordiness, etc. in any word slides you produced
- The fade in and out of songs and pictures. You want to avoid having things cut from one to another too abruptly. Figure out how to phase the sound of songs down gradually in whatever program you choose as one way to avoid that.
>> Click Here To Go To Next Page >>
Click Here To Subscribe to This Site